In this newsletter:
- News: Demand soars for coordinated hybrid imaging training
- Case: Metastatic neuroendocrine tumor of the small intestine
- Webinar: “Radiomics in Oncology: Principles and Challenges”
- ESMI Summer Workshop: BIG DATA in IMAGING (July 9-14)
- ESOI Webinar: Molecular and hybrid imaging in prostate cancer (June 18)
- Course: Introduction to Hybrid Imaging in Oncology
- Membership 2018: Don’t forget to balance your membership fee!
Demand soars for coordinated hybrid imaging training
Read an article from Auntminnie about a paper in Cancer Research that our President Prof. Beyer has authored.
The results of a large survey show that young radiologists and nuclear medicine clinicians are seeking more training and educational opportunities to advance their knowledge of hybrid imaging
The paper is open source and can be accessed here:
Metastatic neuroendocrine tumor of the small intestine:
219 MBq Ga-68 DOTA-TATE PET/CT imaging
Radiomics in Oncology: Principles and Challenges
Date: May 30 – 17:00 (CEST)
Speaker: Prof. Dr. Laure Fournier (Paris, France)
Imaging Technology Workshop
July 9-14, 2018
Chania, Island of Crete
Our colleagues from the European Society for Molecular Imaging organise their 3rd Imaging Technology Summer Workshop, dedicated to “BIG DATA in IMAGING – Acquisition & Extraction of Knowledge”.
Early bird registration ends on May 30!
Molecular and hybrid imaging in prostate cancer
Dr. Gary Cook, member of the ESHIMT Educational Committee, will hold a webinar for our friends from ESOI.
ESOI Membership is mandatory in order to register.
Introduction to Hybrid Imaging in Oncology
August 30-31, 2018
Registration is open!
Don’t forget to balance your membership fee!
Your contribution not only supports our society, but also the education and research of hybrid, molecular and translational imaging in Europe.
© 2018 European Society for Hybrid Medical Imaging