- to learn the principles and the key clinical questions of hybrid medical imaging
- to understand the indications, limitations and comparative merits of each part in hybrid medical imaging in a wide range of oncologic conditions
- to appreciate the complementary roles of structural and functional/molecular imaging in cancer management
- to understand the importance of standardized protocols for hybrid imaging, and the clinical impact of structured reporting
Improvements in cancer care have been closely linked to advances in imaging technologies, as these have allowed for more accurate diagnosis, staging, and surveillance of the disease. Prostate cancer (PCa) has been unique in its reliance on a serum biomarker… Read more!
December 14-15, 2017
In a series of lectures and interactive workshops, this course offers an update on state-of-the-art hybrid medical imaging of cancer, with a focus on the latest technological advances and clinical applications... Read more!
“The DTZ has relied on hybrid imaging since 2003 because we are convinced of its diagnostic advantages. We have developed our own in-house certified radiochemistry, which employs its own cyclotron and enables us to cost-effectively create the tracers required for hybrid imaging without sacrificing time or quality,” says Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Mohnike, head of the DTZ Berlin.
Read the full interview and find more information about the Diagnostic Therapeutic Centre Berlin here.
ESHI Membership application 2017
Join and support the fastest growing hybrid imaging network in Europe and become a member of ESHI for only €10!
Your membership benefits include:
- Enjoy free webinars on Hybrid Medical Imaging
- Benefit of reduced fees for courses and workshops
- Be part of the largest European network for Hybrid Imaging
- Support education and training in Hybrid Medical Imaging
- Receive regular updates, news, cases and reports
- and more!
Renew your membership with ESHI 2017
All current members can easily renew their membership for 2017 by entering their personal MyUserArea.
In order to serve our members and the community better we like to offer to be your first point of contact in search of more information on hybrid imaging. If you have questions like:
- I like to set-up a hybrid imaging programme, where do I start?
- I like to use hybrid imaging for my clinical work, who do I partner with?
- How can I liaise with other people who use hybrid imaging for specific clinical indications?
- How can I employ the benefits of hybrid imaging in oncology, neurology, cardiology, radiation oncology and other fields?
- Can you help me harmonize my hybrid imaging protocols?
- What training programmes are available for early adopters or advanced users of hybrid imaging?
Please use the form or send an email to: