The ESHI Webinar series is entering a well deserved summer break. We have received a total of 431 registrations for our first five webinars, with registrants from all over the world, covering 65 different countries… Read more!
“The DTZ has relied on hybrid imaging since 2003 because we are convinced of its diagnostic advantages. We have developed our own in-house certified radiochemistry, which employs its own cyclotron and enables us to cost-effectively create the tracers required for hybrid imaging without sacrificing time or quality,” says Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Mohnike, head of the DTZ Berlin.
Read the full interview and find more information about the Diagnostic Therapeutic Centre Berlin here.
Date: September 18, 2017
Speaker: Thomas Beyer, PhD (Vienna/AT)
Registration: Click here!
More information will follow soon!
August 31 – September 1, 2017
This course is aimed at last year residents, general radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians and oncologists who want to update their knowledge on new applications and state-of-the-art hybrid medical imaging of cancer... Read more!
ESHI Membership application 2017
Join and support the fastest growing hybrid imaging network in Europe and become a member of ESHI for only €10!
Your membership benefits include:
- Enjoy free webinars on Hybrid Medical Imaging
- Benefit of reduced fees for courses and workshops
- Be part of the largest European network for Hybrid Imaging
- Support education and training in Hybrid Medical Imaging
- Receive regular updates, news, cases and reports
- and more!
Renew your membership with ESHI 2017
All current members can easily renew their membership for 2017 by entering their personal MyUserArea.
In order to serve our members and the community better we like to offer to be your first point of contact in search of more information on hybrid imaging. If you have questions like:
- I like to set-up a hybrid imaging programme, where do I start?
- I like to use hybrid imaging for my clinical work, who do I partner with?
- How can I liaise with other people who use hybrid imaging for specific clinical indications?
- How can I employ the benefits of hybrid imaging in oncology, neurology, cardiology, radiation oncology and other fields?
- Can you help me harmonize my hybrid imaging protocols?
- What training programmes are available for early adopters or advanced users of hybrid imaging?
Please use the form or send an email to: