We visited Dr. Ignasi Carrio, Professor for Nuclear Medicine and Radiology, at the Nuclear Medicine department of Hospital de Sant Pau in Barcelona, Spain.
We filmed two videos in order to give you a good impression of the facilies at this hybrid imaging department.
Gallium-labeled prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA) PET/CT is gaining ground in primary prostate cancer staging, delegates heard at last week’s online meeting, Conference on Hybrid Imaging Live (CHILI), held in Barcelona, Spain….
The ESHIMT case of the month!
PET/MRI is set to shake up tumor biology imaging and is already proving to be a useful algorithm development tool in machine learning, delegates were told at the Conference on Hybrid Imaging Live (CHILI), held in Barcelona, Spain, on 26 October…..
We visited Dr. Ignasi Carrio, Professor for Nuclear Medicine and Radiology, at the Nuclear Medicine department of Hospital de Sant Pau in Barcelona, Spain. We filmed two videos in order to give you a good impression of the facilies at this hybrid imaging department.
We present a 4 year- old boy with epilepsy since the age of 10 months who had FDG PET/CT scan done in the workup of drug resistant epilepsy…
Thank you to all 2,400 participants of CHILI and another 1’000 persons that watched the recording after the conference! Thank you for the interest and the support, you helped to make CHILI one of the hottest events this year!
Broadcast live from a studio in Barcelona, the Conference on Hybrid Imaging Live provided the participants with a hot mix of lectures, round table discussions and interesting clips and videos on hybrid imaging!
ESHIᴹᵀ Membership application 2018
Your membership benefits include:
- Enjoy free webinars on Hybrid Medical Imaging
- Benefit of reduced fees for courses and workshops
- Be part of the largest community for Hybrid Imaging
- Benefit from fellowships and grants for young imaging professionals
- Support education and training in Hybrid Medical Imaging
- Receive regular updates, news, cases and reports
- and more!
Renew your membership with ESHIᴹᵀ 2018
In order to serve our members and the community better we like to offer to be your first point of contact in search of more information on hybrid imaging. If you have questions like:
- I like to set-up a hybrid imaging programme, where do I start?
- I like to use hybrid imaging for my clinical work, who do I partner with?
- How can I liaise with other people who use hybrid imaging for specific clinical indications?
- How can I employ the benefits of hybrid imaging in oncology, neurology, cardiology, radiation oncology and other fields?
- Can you help me harmonize my hybrid imaging protocols?
- What training programmes are available for early adopters or advanced users of hybrid imaging?
Please use the form or send an email to: